Welcome to our website.
You can choose another country to view available products or go to our Global website for company information.
• Green Quadrant® Facility Optimization Software report reviewed EcoStruxure™ Building Advisor, EcoStruxure Building Operation and EcoStruxure Resource Advisor offerings.
• Energy risk and utility bill management, facility data capture, and energy monitoring and tracking noted as strengths.
Andover, MA, USA. – February 13, 2018 – Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced that independent analyst firm Verdantix has positioned the company as a leader in its Green Quadrant® Facility Optimization Software report.
By combining benchmark data from live product demonstrations and questionnaires with an independent customer panel, this year’s report recognizes a market shift. Facility administration has evolved away from the reactive state of energy management and towards facility optimization solutions that help save money, lower risk and improve efficiency. This evolution has been powered by the rise of the Internet of Things (IoT), allowing even greater connectivity between systems.
The report placed Schneider Electric in the leader quadrant by assessing its wide range of software capabilities and strategic momentum in the market for facility optimization software. As part of its report analysis, Verdantix examined Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Building offers and noted the following strengths:
• Energy risk and utility bill management: EcoStruxure Resource Advisor received high marks for its energy procurement and risk management capabilities.
• Facility data capture: EcoStruxure Building Operation building management software that achieved top scores for its ability to capture facility performance data from energy meters, sensors, HVAC and lighting systems, equipment and external sources such as weather data.
• Energy monitoring and tracking of energy management projects: EcoStruxure Building Advisor recognized for its ability to identify energy efficiency opportunities and was noted for its ability to provide insight into HVAC system poor performance and faults.
“Schneider Electric breaks away as a leader in our Facility Optimization Software report,” said Derrek Clarke, industry analyst, Verdantix. “Firms with complex operations that seek to future-proof their building system investments should shortlist Schneider Electric among their considered vendors.”
“We are honored that Verdantix recognizes us as a leader in facility optimization software. Their independent analysis validates the work we do to make EcoStruxure the backbone of our clients' smart building strategies,” said Laurent Bataille, executive vice president, Eco Building, Schneider Electric. “As buildings can produce massive amounts of data, EcoStruxure Building helps clients capture and use that data to create greater efficiency, productivity and sustainability.” system investments should shortlist Schneider Electric among their considered vendors.”
The Green Quadrant report provides a detailed comparison of 14 facility optimization software applications. The report provides guidance for senior executives and decision-makers, including CFOs, heads of procurement and directors of energy, facilities and real estate. It helps those in industries such as banking, commercial real estate, healthcare, hotels and leisure, insurance, media and retail select a software supplier to assist in improving the performance of their firm’s facility operations, from the office building to the enterprise level.