ARGUS smoke detectors are available in the following colours and versions:
- MTN547020: Basic polar white
- MTN547120: Basic longlife polar white
- MTN548020: Connect polar white
- MTN548061: Connect aluminium
- MTN547520: 230 V polar white
- MTN547561: 230 V aluminium
- MTN548520: Connect 230 V polar white
- MTN548561: Connect 230 V aluminium
- MTN548001: System relay accessory
- Radio networking is possible
- Loud, pulsating warning sound (85 dB(A))
- Automatic self check (1 x per minute)
- Acoustic and visual malfunction/low battery display
The bodyguard - reassuring and safe!
Nothing should be left to chance when it comes to safety.
This is especially true for the risk of fire in flats and homes. Because breathing smoke in and out just three times can be fatal. At night the risk of smoke poisoning is greater, since the human sense of smell does not function when sleeping.
With the latest generation of proven ARGUS smoke detectors, Schneider Electric provides the most important factor for safety in combustible situations: uncompromising brand quality that customers can rely on 100% if the worst case becomes reality.
- All ARGUS smoke detectors are certified in accordance with EN14604
- ARGUS smoke detectors operate in accordance to the scattered light principle
- Extremely low power consumption
- 100% final check at the production line
- High-quality material and surfaces
Schneider Electric provides a suitable solution for every individual home situation. Whether for :
- Classic apartments/flats
- Existing single-family homes
- New homes in the planning stage
Special ARGUS smoke detectors are operated by battery of 230V, and are networked from your cellar to the top floor via cable or radio for maximum safety.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ