LV Switchboards up to 4000A
Solution for tested low voltage switchboards up to 4000A
- Prisma iPM: kit solutions for tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards (certified by CCC and ASEFA laboratories)
- Prisma iPM system L: solutions for wall-mounted enclosures for electrical switchboards up to 630A, Icw 25kA rms/1s
- Prisma iPM system M: solutions for floor standing cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000A, Icw 100kA rms/1s
- Technical data:
- Metal enclosures: steel metal sheet with electrophoresis treatment + hot-polymerised polyester epoxy powder
- Color RAL 7047 (enclosure) and RAL 9002 (functional unit)
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP54
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK07 to IK10
- Dimensions Prisma iPM System L
- height: 300 mm, 500 mm, 700 mm, 900 mm, 1100 mm, 1300 mm, 1650 mm, 1850 mm
- width: 300 mm, 600 mm
- depth: 235 mm, 305 mm
- Dimensions Prisma iPM System M
- height: 2000 mm
- width: 300 mm, 400 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm
- depth: 400 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm
BenefitsPooling our energies for building safety
- Prisma iPM contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
- Prisma iPM allows production of optimised, safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma iPM can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Reduce significantly machines and tools investments
- Offer a greater reliability of safety
- Optimize time production and flexibility
- Easy to store and handle
- Architecture allowing to respect and modify easily customer requirements
- Design guarantee by Schneider-Electric
- Facilitating installation upgrades
Main and secondary low voltage distribution and control switchboards for commercial and industrial buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ