Ex Osiswitch, IEC standard format limit switches consists of products designed according to EN50047, EN50041 as well as popular XCM and XCKM miniature and classic limit switches ranges
Compact range for light to medium duty applications
- European standard products (EN50047) have positive opening contacts, even in snap action versions which allow use in safety applications
- XCKP/T/D variable composition ranges offer the advantages of a metal head, high performance and world wide availability through distribution
- XCKN monolithic plastic version is dedicated to repetitive machines
Classic range Historical Telemecanique formats very popular worldwide
- XCKM (3 cable entries) and XCKL (1 cable entry) are a good and improved choice for multipurpose medium duty metal body products
- XCKS Plastic format (EN50041)
- Ideal for harsh environment machines with space constraints
- XCMD share the same heads as compact range, and offer also positive opening contacts, even in snap action versions which allow use in safety applications
- XCMN monolithic plastic version is dedicated to repetitive machines
Industrial range Robust products in a standardized format (EN50041) for heavy duty use
- XCKJ offer the most robust head in his category, snap positive contacts and a fixed of plug-in body
Contact sensing of inflexible objects
- The most comprehensive offer of limit switches to fit every need. High quality of products and worldwide availability guarantee in a short delivery time.
- A comprehensive offer of positive opening snap action contacts for a simpler and safer machine design.
All industrial machines:
- materials handling,
- food and beverage,
- service sector, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ