Air insulated switchboard up to 24 kV
PiX range is an indoor switchgear assembly that provides maximum user safety, simplicity and reliability during installation, operation and maintenance. It meets all electrical distribution needs up to 24 kV and incorporates a set of innovative solutions.
It is compact in design and uses vacuum circuit breakers.
- Ratings up to 4,000 A / 40 kA for 12 kV and 17.5 kV range
- Ratings up to 2,500 A and 31.5 kA for 24 kV range
- Single and double busbar, insulated busbar
- Loss of Service Continuity - LSC 2B PM
- Internal Arc Classification (IAC) AFLR duration 1 s according to IEC62271-200
- Floor or top cable connection
- Back-to-wall or rear access configurations
- Current and voltage transformers on busbar or cable side
- Available with IS current limiter (Fault Current Limiter)
- Space saving, flexible cubicle width and back-to-wall installation
- Safe and reliable with a full 1 second Internal Arc Classification - AFLR
- Comprehensive interlocking, with all operations from the front
- Can be fully installed from the front of the cubicle
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle
ApplicationsEnergy: HV/MV substations, MV/MV substations, power generation
Infrastructure and Buildings: hospitals, airports, subways, railways, industrial& commercial buildings.
Industries: oil&gas, metal&mines, marine, automotive, food&beverages..
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ