Acti 9 iCM B, D, E, C, V, A
Rotary handle, DIN rail linear selector switches
A range of rotary handle and key operated linear selector switches, including voltmeter and ammeter
The Acti 9 iCM range of rotary selector switches offers extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service, while minimizing service and intervention time. Switches are compliant with IEC 60947-3 (EN 60947-3) VDE 0660 part 107 UL. The types of switch available are as follows:
- iCMB: Two-pole switch with zero setting
- iCMD: 4-way switch
- iCME: 2-way switch for electronic circuits
- iCMC: 2-way key-actuated switch
- iCMV: 7-position voltmeter
- iCMA: 4-position ammeter.
- iCMB: two-pole selector switch with zero setting that allows manual control of a circuit with 2-way operation and a stop position
- iCMD: 4-way selector switch that allows control of a circuit with operating priorities
- iCME: 2-way selector switch used primarily for controlling low voltage/low current electronic circuits
- iCMC: 2-way key-actuated selector switch, permitting locking in either position
- iCMV: This 7-position voltmeter selector switch makes it possible, with a single voltmeter, to measure in succession the voltages (phase-to-phase and phase-to-neutral) of a three-phase circuit
- iCMA: This 4-position ammeter selector switch makes it possible, with a single ammeter (using current transformers), to measure in succession the currents of a three-phase circuit.
Examples applications for iCMB/D/E:
iCMB: electrically controlled hoist:
- Position 1 = raise
- Position 0 = stop
- Position 2 = lower
iCMD: fan control:
- Position 0 = stop
- Position 1 = override operation, slow speed
- Position 2 = override operation, high speed
- Position 3 = remote control
- Position 4 = automatic operation.
iCME: Voltage range from 30 mV to 600 V AC.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ