Acti 9 iRT, iRBN, iRLI, iRC
Timer/power relay modules
Acti 9 DIN rail timer/power relay modules for automated system control, automated system monitoring and changeover circuit control.
Time delay relays:
- Acti 9 iRTA: delays energizing of a load
- Acti 9 iRTB: delays de-energizing of a load upon contact closing
- Acti 9 iRTC: delays de-energizing of a load upon contact opening
- Acti 9 iRTH: delays de-energizing of a load
- Acti 9 iRTL: repeated energizing and de-energizing of a load (flasher)
- Acti 9 iRTMF: can be set to perform any one of the iRTA, iRTB, iRTC or iRTH functions.
- Acti 9 iRBN: low-voltage input, low-level output
- Acti 9 iRTBT: low-level input, low-voltage output.
- Acti 9 iRCI: current threshold
- Acti 9 iRCU: voltage threshold
- Acti 9 iRCP: phase threshold (motor monitoring)
- Acti 9 iRCC: detection of power cuts and voltage dips (compressor monitoring).
- Acti 9 iRLI
Acti 9 DIN rail timer control power relay modules offer:
- A wide range of automatic control functions
- A front face indicator to monitor the product status
- A front face cover to protect against unintended operation of the timer controls.
ApplicationsThe Acti 9 DIN rail timer control power relay modules provide various types of automatic control for use within industrial and commercial buildings. These include the following:
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Automatic door opening/closing systems
- Control of other repetitive timed systems.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ