LV Motor Starter Solution Guide V3.4
To select intuitively your motor starter solution
The software to help you to select intuitively your motor starter solution.
Starting from your main electrical characteristics (voltage, prospective short circuit current, motor rated power), this software helps you to choose your combination of components to protect and control an asynchroneous motor.
The result of your selection shows the list of generic products you have to choose, and the main characteristics of the combination.
This Motor Starter Solution Guide V3.4 version covers the most common combinations for a motor starter:
- 230V (single or three phases), 400V, 440V or 690V
- Direct, reversing, star-delta, soft starter, drive
- Short circuit protection embeded in combination motor starter (TeSysU), manual motor starter (TeSys GV, Molded Case Circuit Breaker (Compact) or fuses
- Overload protection embeded in motor starter, breaker or separate relay
- Type 1, 2 or total coordination.
- Intuitive, simple and error free: no need to use paper catalogues coordination tables.
- Fast: dedicated tool focused on motor starter vs. full calculation software for electrical network.
- Solutions guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Up to date with Schneider Electric latest offers.
- Simple machines (HVAC, Hoisting, conveying, lift, packaging, material working,......).
- Motor control center for process industry or infrastructure (O&G, MMM, WWW, ...).
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ