ACB rated for 800 to 4000 A, ideal for installation on the incomers of electrical switchboard in a diverse range of buildings
FeaturesThe EasyPact MVS range is the easy choice for reliable performance.
It provides the ideal level of capability for your installations from 800 to 4000 A, while offering the durability and ease-of use needed for the majority of applications.
- Complies with IEC 60947-2 &3
- Single frame size for full range
- Icu=Ics=Icw (1 s) = 50 kA/ 65 kA offers complete discrimination with the downstream breakers
- Suitability for 690V applications
- Intelligent ET range of trip systems with current and voltage measurements
- All 4-pole breakers equipped with adjustable neutral protection devices
- High electrical & mechanical endurance properties
- Modular type front-mounting accessories
- Ensures safety with ready-to-close contact, multiple locking options, safety shutters, etc.
- Suitable for copper and aluminium terminations
- Flexibility for changing customer terminal orientation- Horizontal to vertical and vice-versa
BenefitsGet the performance you need, at a cost-effective investment, with no compromise on quality:
- Complete selectivity assures electrical system protective coordination, reliability, and continuity of service.
- Simplicity of selection, purchasing, stocking and installation.
- IEC complaint, internationally certified offer, delivers Schneider electric commitment to quality
ApplicationsEasyPact MVS power circuit breakers are ideal for a variety of applications and are designed for protection and measurement of electrical distribution networks.
- Industrial sites
- Electrical utilities and distribution
- Generator protection
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ