Modicon Easy M200
Logic controllers - Up to 168 I/O, 2 axis motion control
Modicon Easy M200 logic controllers: the best performance/price ratio solutions for your small automation systems requiring flexibility and simple motion.
Modicon Easy M200 logic controllers are part of the Easy line, the essential automation & control products from a worldwide leader.When just enough is just right!
Fit for purpose products
- Just enough I/Os: removable terminal blocks
- Relay and transistor outputs
- Flexible I/Os, 2 cartridges, and up to 4 expansions
- Ethernet and serial line ports
- Micro-SD card slot and USB port
- PTO performance that fit your machine
- Easy to set up and program: programming, visualization, and commissioning handled in just one intuitive software (free download ; no training required)
- Easy to test and debug: standard USB Mini-B port, USB powerless download
- Easy to maintain and update with its removable terminal block, micro SD memory card (fast duplication...)
- Run/stop switch
- Inputs protected against overvoltage
- Transistor outputs protected against short circuit
- DC power supply protected against reverse polarity
- High insulation / EMC level
- IP20 protection level
- Supported by the service of Schneider Electric, a worldwide leader in automation and control
- Wide availability throughout an extensive distribution network
Introducing the Easy line, the essential automation & control products from a worldwide leader in automation.
Modicon Easy M200 logic controllers are entry-level products that are perfectly tailored to meet the specific requirements of emerging markets.
In other words, they answer to the following challenges: fit for purpose at affordable price with no compromise on easiness, robustness, availability and services.
Modicon Easy M200 logic controllers have been specifically designed for:
- Machine tool
- Material Handling
- Machines for electronic assembly
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ