Magelis Easy GXU
Magelis Easy GXU - Essential panels, touch screen
The cost-effective and easy HMI solution for your small automation systems
Magelis Easy GXU, Essential touch screen panels, are part of the Easy line, the essential automation & control products from a worldwide leader.
When just enough is just right!
Fit for purpose products
- Focus on the key-core characteristics (TFT color screens, USB connection, Ethernet port...)
- Compact design: the panels reach a maximum thickness of 38 mm.
- Free communication wiring slot
- Intuitive and simplified configuration with Vijeo Designer Basic software
- Easy to install owing to anti-drop hooks and screw installation fasteners for one-handed installation
- Easy to set up and use: simplified and intuitive programming software and illustrated on-line help allowing self training
- Easy to connect to the Modicon Easy M100/M200 logic controllers range
- Easy to connect: embedded USB locker (no accessory needed)
- Easy to maintain: replaceable battery for RTC and a self-diagnosis tool.
- Adaptation to non-standard wiring environment: embedded isolated power supply and an enhanced integrated circuit protection for serial port
- Robust design for harsh environment: reduced venting hole to resist to splashing water and conductive dust ; PCBA coating allows to resist to high humidity and polluted environment.
- Supported by the service of Schneider Electric, a worldwide leader in automation and control
- Wide availability throughout an extensive distribution network
Introducing the Easy line, the essential automation & control products from a worldwide leader in automation.
Magelis Easy GXU, Essential touch screen panels, are entry-level products that are perfectly tailored to meet the specific requirements of emerging markets. In other words, they answer to the following challenges: fit for purpose at affordable price with no compromise on easiness, robustness, availability and services.
- Standard OEM and Panel Builder applications
- Textile: blowing and carding machines, winding and twisting machines, dyeing and finishing machines…
- Packaging: vertical and horizontal packing, filling machine, labelling machine...
- HVAC & Pumping: air compressor, water pumping ...
- Miscellaneous sectors of activity: machine tools (grinder, saw, etc...), plastic and rubber (extruding machine, etc...), printing (stamping and folding machines, etc...), machines manufacturing...
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ