Wireless energy sensor
Introducing PowerTag®, a Class 1 wireless power sensor that measures energy and power in real time. With alerts sent directly to your smartphone in the event of downtime, it enables you to make sure your business runs smoothly whilst staying fully connected.
FeaturesBenefit from complete load management and quickly establish whether your load isn’t working because of the circuit breaker or the load itself with PowerTag®. Providing real time energy and power measurements, the power sensor gives you the ability to monitor your assets. PowerTag® also allows you to 'tag' your circuit breakers anytime, anywhere.
- Compact : Integrated into the Acti 9 Smartlink system, PowerTag® - which can also be installed in existing panels, is the smallest wireless energy sensor on the market.
- Compact size also means it can be fitted to any existing panel, taking up no space on the DIN rail.
- Simplicity: Acti 9 Smartlink concentrates the data that is received wirelessly from PowerTag and simplifies the connectivity of individual breakers to a Building Management System (BMS), providing building owners and facility managers with precise, powerful, real-time data, to improve the health of their facilities strategic assets.
- Fully wireless: With no additional wires installed, installation can be completed in just a few minutes, even with existing panel installations.
- Gets rid of the need for a local display panel, instead you will be able to access real-time data via your smartphone or PC by using WiFi or your company network.
- Easy to navigate, specifically designed Acti 9 Smartlink embedded web pages providing you with access to real-time data.
- Fit up to 20 PowerTag® units into existing panels using Acti Smartlink.
- Total ease of installation and commission thanks to the free Acti 9 Smart Test software.
- Total and partial energy, power, load-balancing by phase, current by phase, voltage by phase.
BenefitsCut down on installation time with the efficient and simple PowerTag® power sensor units, designed to reduce downtime and save on costs, the units provide the ultimate in convenience and flexibility.
- Save on space, helping to reduce cabling errors.
- Real-time high density metering.
- Ease of installation with no need to replace the existing panel.
- Effectively works to reduce downtime.
- Ease of install cuts down installation time by up to 90%, helping to keep costs down.
- Real-time data monitoring and management via embedded web pages and email alerts.
- Smart/connected breakers with no change to the switchboard footprint.
ApplicationsEasy to install and highly cost-effective, PowerTag® is a load management solution that enables you to act quickly in the event of downtime thanks to real-time alerts sent directly to your smartphone.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of buildings - PowerTag® can be installed in new buildings or in existing panels.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ