Moulded case circuit breakers 800 to 1250AEnd of Commercialisation
- Nominal current:320 to 1250A
- Breaking performances from 50 to 150 kA at 380/415 V
- Voltage rating:up to 690 V
- 3 and 4-pole versions
- 7 types of electronic built-in protection
- Adjustable thermal frome 0,4 to 1 In
- Wide range of common auxiliaries and accessories
- Compliance with international standards: IEC 60947-1 and 2,
UL508 / CSA22-2, UL489, JIS, IEC 68230 for type 2 tropicalisation
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies:Bureau Veritas,
Lloyd's Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
ApplicationsThe Compact C801/1251 moulded case circuit breaker provides the circuit protection on network supplied with AC and DC.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ