One label, many advantages The story of Green Premium
Our Green Premium ecolabel brings complete environmental information to everyone, from homeowners, building managers, and architects, to our distributors and OEM partners.
The power of information Your guide to Green PremiumThe Green Premium ecolabel stands for complete, transparent, and easily available information about Schneider Electric products, their environmental footprint, and more.Download presentation
Check a product One, easy-to-use toolFind and download comprehensive information about Green Premium products.Check your product now!
Comprehensive information The eco-label Green Premium
You will find all the details of our eco-label complying with the existing standards.
At work, you aim to improve the environmental footprint of your business and offer complete information to meet your customers' needs.
Green Premium ecolabel
- 360° environmental information about Schneider Electric products.
- Minimal use of hazardous substances in, and beyond, compliance with regulations (RoHS, REACh).
- A promise of sustainable and environmentally friendly performance.
- Product Environmental Profiles (PEPs) for easy carbon footprint calculation.
- The easiest way to find information about your products.
- End-of-life instructions for reduced cost and optimized recycling.
RoHS directiveThe European Union’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive calls for the elimination of harmful chemical substances, such as in circuit breakers and wiring devices.
REACh regulationThis EU regulation governs the use of chemicals that can be harmful to human health and the environment. It requires producers to develop plans to replace Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC).
The Product Environmental Profile (PEP) document provides detailed information on the environmental impact of each product and its raw materials.
End-of-Life instructionsEnd-of-Life instructions provide complete guidance on responsible product disposal and recycling of a product and help reduce environmental hazards and improve operational efficiency.